Manual and quick guides
You can find all manuals and quick guides here.
You can find all firmware updates here.
Frequently asked questions
You can find all frequently asked questions here.
You can find all energy labels here.
You can contact the helpdesk if you have questions regarding the following:
- Service, returns and guarantee of your Lenco product
- Product features and operation of your Lenco product
- Spare parts for your Lenco product
In case you have questions regarding service and return, please follow these steps before contact the helpdesk:
- Please read the quick guide or manual for more information about your product
- Unplug and reset the device for ten seconds, then connect again to mains to see if the device works now.
- Check if the cables are properly connected and the batteries are charged sufficiently.
- Check for error- and system messages.
- Write, if there is no error- or system message, a short description of your complaint.
- If the product must be connected to another device (TV set, computer, etc.), try to connect the product on a different similar device.
- Have your proof of purchase at hand or make a copy if you return the device.
- Have the model number/name of your device at hand (these are printed on the device and on the packaging).
- When contacting the helpdesk, please make sure that the device is ready and operational so that the advise of the helpdesk can be applied immediately.
Should a product be defective, then guarantee must be claimed exclusively through the dealer where you purchased the product.
Please find more about the warranty conditions here.
Contact details helpdesk
You can find the specific helpdesk contact details listed in the menu on the right.